Customers who use this shopping site and make purchases are assumed to have accepted the following terms:
The web pages on our site and all pages connected to it (‘site’) are the property of DAZE AGRICULTURE TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY TRADE LIMITED COMPANY (Daze Agriculture) located at dazetarim.com and are operated by it. You (‘User‘) accept that you are subject to the following conditions while using all the services offered on the site and by continuing to use and benefit from the services on the site; You acknowledge that you have the right, authority, and legal competence to sign contracts according to the laws you are subject to, that you are over 18 years of age, and that you have read, understood, and are bound by the terms written in this contract.
This contract imposes rights and obligations regarding the subject site on the parties, and when the parties accept this contract, they declare that they will fulfill the mentioned rights and obligations completely, accurately, on time, and within the conditions demanded in this contract.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes to prices and offered products and services at any time.
- The Company commits and undertakes that the member will benefit from the contract subject services, except for technical malfunctions.
- The User accepts in advance that they will not reverse engineer the use of the site or engage in any other activity aimed at finding or obtaining its source code, and that they will be responsible for any damages that may occur to third parties in such cases and that legal and criminal proceedings will be initiated against them.
- The User agrees not to produce, share, or disseminate content in their activities on the site, in any part of the site, or in communications that are contrary to general morality and manners, illegal, infringing on the rights of third parties, misleading, offensive, obscene, pornographic, violating personal rights, infringing copyright, promoting illegal activities, etc. The User is solely responsible for any damage that may occur in such cases, and in this case, the ‘Site’ authorities reserve the right to suspend, terminate accounts, and initiate legal proceedings. The Site also reserves the right to share information with judicial authorities if requests for information about activities or user accounts come from them.
- The relationships of the members of the site with each other or with third parties are their own responsibility.
- All registered or unregistered intellectual property rights such as title, trade name, brand, patent, logo, design, information, and method on this Site belong to the site operator and owner company or the specified affiliate and are protected by national and international law. Visiting this Site or benefiting from the services on this Site does not grant any rights regarding these intellectual property rights.
- The information on the Site cannot be reproduced, published, copied, presented, and/or transferred in any way. The whole or part of the Site cannot be used on another website without permission.
- The Company will not disclose the personal information conveyed by users through the site to third parties. This personal information includes all other information aimed at identifying the User, such as the person’s name-surname, address, phone number, mobile phone, email address, etc., and will be referred to as ‘Confidential Information’.
- The User agrees and declares that they consent to the company that owns the Site to share their communication, portfolio status, and demographic information with its affiliates or group companies to which it is affiliated, limited to the use in marketing activities such as promotions, advertisements, campaigns, announcements, etc. This personal information can be used within the company to determine customer profiles, offer promotions and campaigns suitable for the customer profile, and conduct statistical studies.
- Confidential Information can only be disclosed to official authorities if it is requested in an official manner and when it is mandatory to disclose to the official authorities in accordance with the provisions of the prevailing mandatory legislation.
THIS CONTRACT CLAUSE WILL BE VALID TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ARE OFFERED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, LEGAL OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF SERVICES OR APPLICATIONS (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN).
If the parties cannot perform the obligations arising from the contract due to reasons beyond their control; such as natural disasters, fires, explosions, civil wars, wars, uprisings, public movements, declaration of mobilization, strikes, lockouts, and epidemics, infrastructure and internet failures, power outages (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Force Majeure”), the parties are not responsible. During this period, the Parties’ rights and obligations arising from this Contract are suspended.
If any of the terms of this contract becomes partially or completely invalid, the rest of the contract continues to be valid.
The Company can partially or completely change the services offered on the site and the terms of this contract at any time. Changes will be effective from the date they are published on the site. It is the User’s responsibility to follow the changes. The User is deemed to have accepted these changes by continuing to benefit from the services offered.
All notifications related to this Contract will be made through the known e-mail address of the Company and the e-mail address specified in the user’s membership form. The User accepts that the address specified during registration is the valid notification address, and that they will notify the other party in writing within 5 days if it changes, otherwise, the notifications to this address will be considered valid.
For any disputes that may arise from transactions related to this contract between the Parties, the Parties’ books, records, and documents as well as computer and fax records will be accepted as evidence according to the Law on Civil Procedures No. 6100, and the user agrees not to contest these records.
Courts and Enforcement Offices of Istanbul (Central) are authorized for the resolution of any disputes arising from the implementation or interpretation of this Contract.